“How are you telling consumers in your target group about your product” This question belongs to which marketing concept?
Which of the following is the marketing unit of measurement?
A local firm wants to adopt the marketing concept. To be consistent with this move, it should adopt which of the following philosophies?
- Making money is our business
- The customer is always right
- Keep prices low
- Focus on competitors only
Nokia is about to launch a new product but uncertain about the success and failure of the product is called?
- Securing market information
- Risk taking
In which of the following stage marketer provides quality product and services without variation in quality?
- Standardizing and grading
- Risk Taking
Winning a new customer is usually more costly than retaining an existing customer. How much time it is costly?
- 5-10 times
- 10-15 times
- 15-20 times
- 20-25 times
Demand marketing is concerned with?
- Increasing demand
- Decreasing demand
- Finding demand
- All of the given
__________ is defined as achieving goals depends on knowing the needs and wants of the target markets and delivering the desired satisfaction better than competitors do?
- Marketing concept
- Production concept
- Marketing management
- Societal marketing
The societal marketing concept is divided into:
- Society, company, government
- Society, company, consumers
- Company, consumers, competitors
- Society, company, competitors
Similar to 4P’s of marketing, the 4C’s are:
- Care, choice, community, challenge
- Care, choice, community, collection
- Care, company, community, challenge
- Care, collaboration, command, challenge
Females are now more indulged in working in offices then the earlier. This shifts in demographic represents which one of the following?
- Increasing diversity of population
- Changing family and living patterns
- Emergence of a new market
- Income and education increases
To find the right product for your customers is relevant to which of the following concept?
- Societal marketing concept
- Selling concept
- Marketing concept
- Product concept
All of the following are included in the Porters five forces model of competition EXCEPT:
- Bargaining Power of Competitors
- Bargaining Power of Buyers
- Threat of New Entrants
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Large number of manufacturers and greater number of product variety increases
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Rivalry among the competitors
- Threat of substitute
What is our business? Who’s our customer? What do our customers value? What should our business be? All these simple-sounding questions define which of the following concepts?
- Objectives and goals
- Mission statement
- Business portfolio
- Operational strategies
ABC Company is identifying and developing new markets for its current product. ABC Company is exploring possibilities for which of the following strategies?
- Product development
- Market penetration
- Market development
Which of the following set refers to the order of action in marketing control process?
- Measure performance – evaluate performance – corrective action – set goals
- Corrective action – set goals - measure performance – evaluate performance
- Set goals - Measure performance – evaluate performance - corrective action
- Set goals - Measure performance – corrective action – evaluate performance
Marketing plan is started from which one of the following component?
- Executive summary
- Marketing strategy
- Action programs
- Opportunity analysis
Which one of the following sets represents 4 C’s of the marketing mix?
- Customer Solution, Cost, Convenience, Communication
- Customer, Cost, Convenience, Comfort
- Convenience, Communication, Coverage, Cost
- Cost, Coverage, Communication, Consultancy
The marketing environment is made up of ______ forces.
Consumers are spending more on products and services that will improve their lives rather than their image” reflects which aspect of the cultural environment?
- People's view of others
- People's view of themselves
- People's view of organizations
- People's view of nature
Which of the following is NOT a part of the macro-environment?
- Demographic forces
- Natural forces
- Competitors' forces
- Political forces
Which of the following environment consists of the factors that affect consumer purchasing power and spending patterns?
- Demographic environment
- Cultural environment
- Economic environment
- Consumer environment
It is one of the major responsibility of marketing manager to have complete marketing information before defining and understanding the consumer markets. Marketing information is very important because it is used to:
- Satisfy company objectives
- Make better marketing decisions
- Make management’s job easier
- Please customers
Last step of marketing research process is _________.
- defining the problem and research objectives
- developing the research plan
- analyzing the information
- presenting the findings
Collection of raw facts refers to which of the following options?
The marketing research step that comes after “identifying and defining the research problem” in the marketing research process is which one of the following?
- Developing the research plan
Which one of the following information can easily be collected through experimental research?
In which of the following contact method where a group of six to ten people have been gathered for interviewing to know the reasons of success or failure of any brand or product?
- Personal Interviewing
- Telephonic Interviewing
- Computer Interviewing
- Mail Questionnaires
All of the Ahmad’s friends try to copy his style, his dressing and the way he speaks. He is also considered as one of the most reliable person in the group. Ahmad is regarded as a/an:
- Group member
- Opinion Leader
- Group Moderator
- All of the given
The buying process starts from which one of the following stages in which the buyer recognizes a problem or need?
- Need recognition
- Information search
- Evaluation of alternatives
- Purchase decision
In the process of buying routinely purchased items, buyers also plays the role of which of the following category?
Consumer market can be segmenting in how many ways?
Bunny bread is mostly used in breakfast times in different areas of Lahore. Manufacture of Bunny bread has made this for all type of customers ranging from housewives to children and teens to old people. Bunny bread is using which of the following market coverage strategy?
- None of the given
When the size, purchasing power and profiles of business market segments can be determined, they are said to possess the requirement of being what?
Pepsi cola is a carbonated water drink which is used to quench thirst. Here Pepsi cola denotes which type of level of product?
- Core product
- Actual product
- Augmented product
- Industrial product